What are cookies?
Cookies are text files stored in the browser of your computer or other device when you visit a website. A cookie can e.g. contain information about which pages you visit, or what settings you have like language settings. Cookies are mainly used so that we can improve your experience on the site and they are unharmful.
Different types of cookies
We use various types of cookies on our website:
- Session cookies are temporarily stored on your computer while you navigate the website. These disappear when the browser is closed and are used for the functionality of the pages when you visit them.
- Persistent cookies are stored in the computer until you delete them as a user or until the date when they expire.
- First-party cookies are cookies set by the website you visit.
- Third-party cookies are cookies on the website you visit that have been set by a third-party provider that provides functions on that website. With purpose to for example analyze web statistics or to customize ads in other channels based on which pages you visited on the site. More information about third-party cookies can be found under the section "Third-party cookies" below.
Other similar techniques
- We also use pixel tags and web identifiers that work in a similar way as cookies. A pixel tag is a type of technology placed on a website or in the body text of an email in order to track certain activity, for example to collect data about the visitor or when an email is opened. Pixel tags are often used with cookies. With pixel tags, we can create audience-specific advertising based on data.
- A unique web identifier consists of a series of characters used to identify a specific browser, app or device. Different identifiers differ in how permanent they are, whether the user can restore them and how to access them. Unique identifiers stored in cookies can, for example, help web pages to display the content of the browser in the selected language.
- To improve the website and the user experience
- Make the content more relevant to you as a visitor.
- Follow up how the website is used. Do relevant marketing.
More information about why we use different types of cookies can be found in the section below "Which cookies do we use?"
What cookies do we use?
The cookies we use are divided into four categories. You can choose to accept all cookies or only certain categories. However, some cookies are necessary, and we can use these without your consent. When you agree to a category of cookies, you agree to all cookies in that category.
Below we have listed all cookies that we use on nordax.se. You can always change your settings for cookies via the link "Set cookies" under the section "Avoid and delete cookies" at the bottom of this page. A shortcut to the cookie settings is also available at the bottom of the front page when visiting our website.
These cookies cannot be deactivated. They are necessary for the website to work and for you to be able to log in to My pages.
|AI_buffer||nordaxgroup.com||Used in context with the "AI_sentBuffer" in order to limit the number of data-server-updates (Azure). This synergy also allows the website to detect and dublicate data-server-updates.||Session||HTML|
|AI_sentBuffer||nordaxgroup.com||Used in context with the "AI_sentBuffer" in order to limit the number of data-server-updates (Azure). This synergy also allows the website to detect and dublicate data-server-updates.||Session||HTML|
|ai_session||nordaxgroup.com||Preserves users states across page requests||1 day||HTTP|
|ARRAffinity||nordaxgroup.com||Used to distribute traffic to the website on several servers in order to optimize response times.||Session||HTTP|
|ARRAffinitySameSite||nordaxgroup.com||Used to distribute traffic to the website on several servers in order to optimize response times.||Session||HTTP|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||nordaxgroup.com||Preserves the visitor's session state across page requests.||Session||HTTP|
We use these cookies to be able to collect and analyze information about how our website is used. In that way we are able to improve it, make it easier to use and more relevant to our visitors. It can be statistics for page visits, which device and browser is used and how the website was found. All information collected via these cookies is anonymous.
|_ga||nordaxgroup.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP|
|_gat||nordaxgroup.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP|
|_gid||nordaxgroup.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||1 day||HTTP|
|ai_user||nordaxgroup.com||Used by Microsoft Application Insight software to collect statistical usage and telemetry information. The cookie store a unique identifier to recognize users on returning visits over time||1 year||HTTP|
|firstVisit||nordaxgroup.com||Denna cookie används för att avgöra om besökaren har besökt webbplatsen tidigare, eller om det är en ny besökare på webbplatsen.||Session||HTTP|
These cookies are used to analyze and track your behavior on the website to offer customized marketing content. This means you can see more relevant offers from us and our third-party providers when you visit another website or digital channel (this is called retargeting). The information collected is an IP address, a unique ID (number/number combination) that recognizes you when you browse other websites. If you do not accept these cookies, you will be unable to be offered ads and information customized and relevant to you.
|ads/ga-audiences||google.com||Used by Google AdWords to re engage visitors that are likely convert to customers based on the visitor's online behaviour across websites||Session||Pixel|
Third-party cookies are created by someone other than Nordax, i.e. a third party, through features used on the website that the user visits. Third-party cookies can be used to collect information for advertising and customized content as well as for web statistics.
- Facebook cookies allow ads on Facebook to be adapted for people who have previously visited our website and to recommend products and services based on that activity. With cookies, Facebook can also limit the number of times you see an ad so that you do not see the same ad over and over again. For example, they use the "fr" cookie to deliver, measure and improve the relevance of ads, over a period of 90 days.
- We use, among other things, Google Ads for so-called remarketing, which involves customizing the content of the marketing you see on the web based on the pages you visit. For this to work, third-party cookies are placed on our website that collect an IP address, a unique ID (number/number combination) that recognizes you when you browse other websites.
- For web statistics, we use Google Analytics, which sets third-party cookies on our website. The data collected through third-party cookies can e.g. be the number of page views, which website the visitor comes most from and how many people visit our website.
|Google Ads||AD settings|
Avoid and delete cookies
You can change the settings for which cookies we may use at any time via the link "Set cookies" below. In this way, you can revoke your consent to use certain types of cookies.
Note that cookies that are already on your computer, tablet or mobile are automatically deleted if you change these settings. You can instead delete cookies via your browser's security settings. You can also say no to cookies via the browser's security settings by setting which cookies should be allowed and which should be blocked.
More information on how to do this can be found in your browser's help section. If you block or delete cookies, you should be aware the experience of our website may be worse, and if you turn off all cookies completely, most of the functions on our website will stop working.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Nordax.